The following paragraph is published in accordance with the provisions contained in Schedule 19 part 1 and 2 of the UK Finance Act 2016 and sets out Limagrain approach to conducting its tax affairs and dealing with tax risks in the U.K for the year ending 30 June 2023.
The strategy detailed within is determined by the Limagrain Group in collaboration with the local management of its subsidiaries and is therefore applicable to every Limagrain entity located in the UK (i.e. Limagrain UK Limited, Hazera Seeds UK Ltd, Vilmorin 2014 Limited).
Limagrain is committed to:
– Following all applicable laws and regulations relating to its tax activities.
– Maintaining an open and honest relationship with the tax authorities based on collaboration and integrity.
– Ensuring that the tax strategy adopted is consistent with the Group’s overall strategy
– Applying diligence and care in its management of tax risks and ensuring that its tax governance is appropriate.
– Using incentives and reliefs to minimize the tax cost of conducting its business while ensuring that these reliefs are not used for purposes which are knowingly contradictory to the intent of the legislation.